Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week 8 Sunday Night

Here are the rest of Sunday's scores and how i called them:

New York Jets vs. Buffalo
My pick: Bills
Winner: Bills
Why?: Because Chad Pennington is the QB of the NY Jets

Jacksonville vs. Tampa Bay
My pick: Jags
Winner: Jags
Why?: Jeff Garcia is great and Quinn Gray should not have won but it happens!

San Diego vs. Houston
My pick: Bolts
Winner: Bolts
Why?: Because tragedy makes winners

New Orleans vs. San Francisco
My Pick: Saints
Winners: Saints
Why?: Jeff Hostler is their Offensive Coordinator

New England vs. Washington
My Pick: Pats
Winner: Pats
Why?: Tom Brady is the QB and the hoody is the coach.

For those unfortunate souls who know I even blog can tell that I had a perfect week going into MNF. I still think that Favre gets it done but I can live with one loss this week. I would prefer to stay like Red Sox in the World Series....perfect!

You can hate me now!

1 comment:

king of the herculoids said...

2 posts to cover 1 day of sports...god you must be bored over there