Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Week 9 Picks

I have achieved the near impossible this week blog haters. I had the perfect week in picks, that's right, 13-0. First, I would like to thank blogger.com for the opportunity to make these picks. I would also like to thank God, without him there is no football. Now that my academy award speech is over, it is time to point out that I am currently 76-36 halfway through the season giving me a winning percentage of 67.9%. Here are my picks for my drive for consecutive perfect weeks.

Detroit vs. Denver

Atlanta vs. San Francisco

Buffalo vs. Cincinnati

Tennessee vs. Carolina

Kansas City vs. Green Bay

San Diego vs. Minnesota

New Orleans vs. Jacksonville

Washington vs. New York Jets

Tampa Bay vs. Arizona

Cleveland vs. Seattle

New England vs. Indianapolis

Oakland vs. Houston

Dallas vs. Philadelphia

Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore

Winners in Bold and Enlarged

You Can Hate Me Now!

No comments: