Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week 8 Results (as of 3:45pm)

I usually reserve my results blog until Tuesday but I am having a great first half of Sunday and I thought that I would make a premature entry. Hopefully, this doesn't bite my in the end.

Indianapolis vs. Carolina
My Pick: Colts
Winner: Colts
Why?: Vinny could not make it two in a row and I knew that they could not contain the Colts

Cleveland vs. St. Louis
My Pick: Browns
Winner: Browns
Why?: The Rams had to lose to still make history this season as one of the few teams ever to go completely...defeated.

New York Giants vs. Miami
My Pick: Giants
Winner: Giants
Why?: Same as Rams

Philadelphia vs. Minnesota
My Pick: Eagles
Winner: Eagles
Why?: Kelly Holcomb and Tavaris Jackson

Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati
My Pick: Steelers
Winner: Steelers
Why?: Mike Tomlin has that team in the palm of his hand and any team will have a tough time with this rejuvenated team.

Chicago vs. Detroit
My Pick: Lions
Winner: Lions
Why?: Chicago won't put in Kyle Orton who is the best QB on that roster.

Tennessee vs. Oakland
My Pick: Titans
Winner: Titans
Why?: Oakland almost made me eat this pick but Culpepper's INT at the end of the game made me smile.

You can hate me now!

No comments: