Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WEEK 2

I won 9 games last week and look to bring some more success as I have a clearer picture seeing all the teams perform for real.

Cincinnati vs. Cleveland
My pick: Cincinnati
Why?: Brady Quinn is not going to start and Derek Anderson will likely be shipped to the Patriots after a horrible week 2 performance.

San Francisco vs. St. Louis
My pick: St. Louis
Why?: This pick hurts because I am a niners fan and I know the rams are going to have a field day on me.

Buffalo vs. Pittsburgh
My pick: Pittsburgh
Why?: Ben Roethlisberger will have another amazing day as Cowher is quickly becoming the most forgetful man in the Steel City.

Indianapolis vs. Tennessee
My pick: Indianapolis
Why?: Peyton Manning looks to add to his fantasy numbers at he shreds the Titans D and Vince Young sees what a real QB looks like.

Houston vs. Carolina
My pick: Carolina
Why?: Houston 2-0, not likely. Houston 1-15, probably

Green Bay vs. NY Giants
My pick: Green Bay
Why?: Brett Favre vs. the Pillsbury Throwboy Jared Lorezen, my money is on Favre. The running gaps for Brandon Jackson will be wider than Strahan's gapped teeth.

New Orleans vs. Tampa Bay
My pick: New Orleans
Why?: A must win game for New Orleans as they were embarrassed by Peyton and company. Tampa hopes to bring a hurricane of their own to Bush and Brees and G-Dub still won't come to their aid because he "hates black people."

Atlanta vs. Jacksonville vs. Watching Something Else
My pick: Watching Something Else
Why?: Please, oh please, don't be on FOX. I want a real game not the sequel to "The Replacements."

Minnesota vs. Detroit
My pick: Detroit
Why?: Kitna looks like a guru, against cupcake opponents as Detroit will win a close one. I still really like Adrian Peterson and see another 125+ yard performance.

Dallas vs. Miami
My pick: Dallas
Why?: In the words of Drew Rosehaus, "Next Question!"

Seattle vs. Arizona
My pick: Seattle
Why?: Should be a slam dunk pick, could be disappointed, fuckin' Wizincunt.

Kansas City vs. Chicago
My pick: Kansas City
Why?: Upset of the week as the Sex Cannon is denied yet again a tick mark in the win column. I say that KC and the sunshine band win by double digits.

Denver vs. Oakland
My pick: Denver
Why?: If Detroit can outscore them, Denver SHOULD win, right?

NY Jets vs. Baltimore
My pick: Baltimore
Why?: Kyle Boller leads the Ravens to a handy victory as a member of the JETS organization parades around in Ravens gear to steal signals on OFFENSE and DEFENSE. Hey, isn't that Chad Pennington?

San Diego vs. New England
My pick: New England
Why?: The sluggish Chargers will not pick it up as bellychoke keeps his undefeated season alive.

Washington vs. Philadelphia vs. Monday Night Raw
My pick: Raw
Why?: Because i would not be impressed by either of the other two teams.

Well there are my picks, judge me all you want.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: