Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 2 results (partial)

Cincinnati vs. Cleveland
My pick: Cincinnati
Winner: Cleveland
Thoughts: Screw you Derek Anderson!

San Francisco vs. St. Louis
My pick: St. Louis
Winner: San Francisco
Thoughts: Torn because the team I love one but it cost me a pick.

Buffalo vs. Pittsburgh
My pick: Pittsburgh
Winner: Pittsburgh
Thoughts: Finally I get a tick mark in the win column, unlike Kansas City

Indianapolis vs. Tennessee
My pick: Indianapolis
Winner: Indianapolis
Thoughts: At least Vince Young made it interesting

Houston vs. Carolina
My pick: Carolina
Winner: Houston
Thoughts: Damn, when did the Texans become legitimate

Green Bay vs. NY Giants
My pick: Green Bay
Winner: Green Bay
Thoughts: Brett Favre is the record for most wins, congrats!

New Orleans vs. Tampa Bay
My Pick: New Orleans
Winner: Tampa Bay
Thoughts: New Orleans is returning to the days of Ditka, Ricky Williams, and unrespectability.

Jacksoville vs. Atlanta vs. Watching Something Else
My Pick: Watching Something Else
Winner: Me
Thoughts: I am glad the Niners game was on.

Minnesota vs. Detroit
My pick: Detroit
Winner: Detroit
Thoughts: Calvin Johnson is the real deal and may change the Lion's franchise like Reggie did his rookie season.

Dallas vs. Miami
My pick: Dallas
Winner: Dallas
Thoughts: Romo arm is remaining hot and T.O.'s mouth is remaining shut, GOOD DAY!

Seattle vs. Arizona
My pick: Seattle
Winner: Arizona
Thoughts: Upset of the week, Seattle looks more like the Cleveland Browns than even Cleveland does.

Kansas City vs. Chicago
My pick: Kansas City
Winner: Chicago
Thoughts: At least they were competitive.

Denver vs. Oakland
My pick: Denver
Winner: Jason Elam
Thoughts: Jason Elam is a demigod who cannot be stopped. Se-Bass should tame his leg a little.

NY Jets vs. Baltimore
My pick: Baltimore
Winner: Baltimore
Thoughts: Easy pick of the week

San Diego vs. New England
My pick: New England
Winner: New England
Thoughts: No cheating in this won, SD just stunk.

This week I am 8-6 because I refused to pick two games including MNF. This season I am 17-13.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: