Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 1 Results

Indianapolis vs. New Orleans
My pick: Indianapolis
Result: Indianapolis
My view: Peyton was Peyton and New Orleans was vintage New Orleans

Denver vs. Buffalo
My Pick: Denver
Result: Denver
My view: Jason Elam is quickly becoming my personal favorite kicker

Tennessee vs. Jacksonville
My Pick: Jacksonville
Result: Tennessee
My view: Vince Young is the next Michael Vick, keep your dogs inside

Miami vs. Washington
My Pick: Miami
Result: Washington
My view: What? Are you kidding me?

Carolina vs. St. Louis
My Pick: St. Louis
Result: Carolina
My view: Steven Jackson was as effective as Britney Spears VMA performance was to reviving her career.

New England vs. New York Jets
My pick: New England
Result: New England
My view: Tom Brady just bitch slapped Pennington again and Moss gave him a money shot.

Atlanta vs. Minnesota
My pick: Minnesota
Result: Minnesota
My view: I predicted Adrian Peterson would have a 150 yard game and he had 163 so I am pretty proud of myself.

Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland
My pick: Pittsburgh
Result: Pittsburgh
My view: As long as a motorcycle was not allowed on the field, my money would always be on the Steelers versus the Browns.

Philadelphia vs. Green Bay
My pick: Philly
Result: Green Bay
My view: Damn you special teams

Kansas City vs. Houston
My pick: Kansas City
Result: Houston
My view: KC blew like...Lil' Kim

Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
My pick: Seattle
Result: Seattle
My view: Predictable

Chicago vs. San Diego
My pick: San Diego
Result: San Diego
My view: LT has as many TD passes as half the QBs ever drafted, DAMN!

Detroit vs. Oakland
My pick: Detroit
Result:Detroit
My view: Calvin Johnson proved why he should've been number 1, Raiders proved that they should have picked him number 1

New York Giants vs. Dallas
My Pick: Dallas
Result: Dallas
My view: Romosexual to the rescue, even making TO look like a pro.

While I was not perfect in week 1, i still have two games left and i am confident in those picks so

PEACE OUT BITCHES!

1 comment:

king of the herculoids said...

LT has a better passer rating than tim couch