Friday, September 7, 2007

Week 1 Picks

So i am making my picks one day after the first game is played, wrong idea? I don't think so, i will at least be 1 for 16.

Indianapolis vs. New Orleans
My pick: Indianapolis
Why?: why not?

Denver vs. Buffalo
My Pick: Denver
Why?: Simeon "Don't call me Semen" Rice

Tennessee vs. Jacksonville
My Pick: Jacksonville
Why?: Jacksonville defense vs. Vince Young, doesn't seem fair does it?

Miami vs. Washington
My Pick: Miami
Why?: Cam Cameron will put in Cleo Lemon to take the 'fins to the Super Bowl

Carolina vs. St. Louis
My Pick: St. Louis
Why?: I have Steven Jackson and Marc Bulger on my fantasy team

New England vs. New York Jets
My pick: New England
Why?: Tom Brady is still mad his son's initials are J-E-T

Atlanta vs. Minnesota
My pick: Minnesota
Why?: Atlanta has proven that they have no defense and Adrian Peterson should have 1
150 yard game.

Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland
My pick: Pittsburgh
Why?: Hello, it's cleveland. They couldn't even beat themselves off.

Philadelphia vs. Green Bay
My pick: Philly
Why?: Donovan McNabb is completely healthy for the first time in years an Brett
Farve is beginning to development Alzheimer's.

Kansas City vs. Houston
My pick: Kansas City
Why?: Houston is still Houston and Kansas City still has LJ

Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
My pick: Seattle
Why?: Tampa can't play all four quarterbacks in one game, can they?

Chicago vs. San Diego
My pick: San Diego
Why?: Rex Grossman

Detroit vs. Oakland
My pick: Detroit
Why?: JaMarcus Russell isn't playing quarterback and that Calvin guy is pretty good.

New York Giants vs. Dallas
My Pick: Dallas
Why?: Eli is too nervous about matching his brother's performance leading to 4 picks
and one fumble.

Baltimore vs, Cincinnati
My pick: Baltimore
Why?: Only OT game this week with Ravens pulling one out of their ass.

San Francisco vs, Arizona
My pick: San Francisco
Why?: 49ers have Alx Smith, should have had Matt Leinart. Cards have Matt Leinart, should have an over the hill qb. Advantage, 49ers new Defense.

Look out for my picks next week as I will probably be upset about how my picks came out.

No comments: