Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 14 Picks

Come one, come all, to the spectacle known as the great phildini. I has been along time since i have updated and I want to update you on how my picks are going. Last week I went 10-6 which was not good in my opinion. I am trying to keep a solid winning record and this week will be a struggle I foresee. My season record is 113-59 which is a 65.7% winning percentage. My week 14 picks are as follows:

Washington vs. Chicago

Jacksonville vs .Carolina

Philadelphia vs. New York Giants

Cincinnati vs. St. Louis

Tampa Bay vs. Houston

Buffalo vs. Miami

Green Bay vs. Oakland

Dallas vs. Detroit

San Diego vs. Tennessee

Minnesota vs. San Francisco

Seattle vs. Arizona

Cleveland vs. New York Jets

New England vs. Pittsburgh

Denver vs. Kansas City

Indianapolis vs. Baltimore

New Orleans vs. Atlanta

(Winners enlarged and bold)

1 comment:

king of the herculoids said...

picking the thursday game on friday? TAINT