Thursday, November 15, 2007

Week 11 Picks

Week 10 didn't happen, did it? I only got 5 games! Someone forgot to tell the Colts, Lions, Panthers, and Saints that they were playing "weaker" opponents. Peyton Manning must of thought he was Tony Romo when he thought he could throw a million picks and still win the game, stupid, stupid man. Also, who told Vinatieri that Sunday was "Lin Elliott Appreciation Day?" I will kill 'em I tell ya, kill 'em dead. Anyway, today is Thursday and I need to start thinking about next weekend. My overall record is 92-48, which lowers my season winning percentage to 65.71% from the 69.04% last week.

Cleveland vs. Baltimore

Jacksonville vs. San Diego

Philadelphia vs. Miami

Minnesota vs. Oakland

Indianapolis vs. Kansas City

Green Bay vs. Carolina

New York Giants vs. Detroit

Tampa Bay vs. Atlanta

New Orleans vs. Houston

New England vs. Buffalo

Cincinnati vs. Arizona

Pittsburgh vs. New York Jets

San Francisco vs. St. Louis

Dallas vs. Washington

Seattle vs. Chicago

Denver vs. Tennessee

(Winners are ENLARGED and Bold

YOU CAN HATE ME NOW!! BUT I WONT STOP NOW!!!

No comments: