Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Welcome to my blog, cratchit!

Hello world! I am the sports scrooge and I chose that blog title because I tend to be particular in my dissatisfaction with the topics that I will talk about. I am not a long blogger because I believe that the point should be short, like Doug Flutie but don't get me started on him. No one should have their career defined by one play...right University of California and Kordell Stewart. I love baseball and the Red Sox and Yankee fans will probably have a strong negative reaction to some of my posts (just dont swallow your tongues). Football is another favorite of mine and unlike EA I will not kiss LT's ass and talk about whether it will be the Colts or Patriots in the Super Bowl. Basketball is better in college and LeBron is the guy who could bring me back to the pro ranks. My view on hockey is... next topic. Madden 08 is my newest obsession and John Madden is a money loving whore who needs to be more involved in his games other than the ask Madden feature. Make sure to tune in sometime because I do this for free. Later Gator Haters!

One love,
Ril Phobles

No comments: